Digital Marketing Strategic Consultant
Stellar SEO is looking for a driven, excited, self-motivated, hard working sales consultant that has what it takes to close the deal.
Your job would be to drive growth by selling digital marketing services like SEO/PPC campaigns to prospective small-to-medium sized businesses.
Our office is based in Green Hills.
At Stellar SEO, we strive to change the world of our clients and our team members. We believe in the solutions we create for our clients. We are more than marketing company. Stellar SEO is a game changer. We are ROI driven to help our client’s business be the best that it can be.
If you want to change lives, make a ton of money, and have a stellar personality, we want to hear from you.
Do you have what it takes to join team Stellar?
- Do you want unlimited earning potential?
- Do you want unlimited room for advancement?
- You are competitive and self-motivated?
- Are you driven to hunt new business and expand the existing business?
- Do you have a hunter mentality, aggressively seeking new digital advertising revenue opportunities?
- Can you generate leads using proven lead generation and follow-up system?
- Can you guide prospects through sales funnel?
- Can you conduct product demonstrations to potential clients over the phone, via webinar, or in person?
- Can you create/refine some sales and management processes?
- Do you have a bachelor’s degree?
- Do you have 2 years prior business to business sales experience? (preferred)
- Do you have strong written, verbal, phone, and presentation skills?
- If you do, this is what you should expect when you join Stellar SEO.
- Base salary+ Uncapped commissions / Bonuses & incentives
- Car Allowance
- Phone & Laptop
- Work in a fun, positive, encouraging and enthusiastic company culture
- Full Time
- Paid Time Off
For more information please contact: info [at] stellarseo.com
Equal Employment Opportunity
Stellar SEO provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.