Link Building & SEO Assistant
Stellar SEO is a Nashville based company who services clients across the globe. We specialize in medium to enterprise level companies. It is our mission to deliver stellar ROI driven results to our clients. We increase their revenue through our successful SEO and link building strategies.
We have generated millions of dollars in revenue for our clients. We have an outstanding client retention rate that exceeds our competitors because of our excellence in performance. We are seeking qualified candidates to fulfill roles within our agency to continue our success and the success of our clients.
This position is link building focused, but requires a sound understanding of SEO strategies. To be successful, you should have 2+ years of hands-on experience with SEO or link outreach strategies.
This is an in-house position in Nashville. We want our team to build a strong, fun relationship through face to face interactions daily. It’s important that our work environment is a laid back, goal focused, fun, and rewarding experience.
We will train you on our processes, but you need a very solid foundational understanding of SEO.
You should be able to demonstrate knowledge of the following areas:
- Ability to communicate clearly with the technical team and to provide simple explanations to clients and non-technical people.
- Basic knowledge in SEO auditing, competitive research, and goal-focused SEO project planning.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex problems using known SEO best practices and research.
- Strong understanding of the purpose and process of link building, including the ability to: find and screen prospective sites for link building opportunities, contact and pitch websites on guest post ideas, link placements, etc.
- Ability to think creatively and collaborate with the content team on topic ideas.
- Google Analytics Use & Implementation
- Google Search Console Review & Implementation
- HTML/CSS (preferred but not required)
- Ahrefs/SEMrush/Screaming Frog/Gtmetrix
- Link Outreach, Link Strategy, and Competitive link analysis
What we offer:
- competitive wages
- career advancements with raises
- access to training and advanced processes
- a fun work environment with strong teamwork
- a company computer and access to all required tools.
- health insurance
- paid vacation and personal days
- paid holidays
For more information please contact: info [at] stellarseo.com
Equal Employment Opportunity
Stellar SEO provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.